Marketing and E-Marketing Specialist
Diligent and meticulous English speaking marketing specialist, including video content creations skills, required for a global pump manufacturer.
The Tapflo Group is an independent, Swedish, family owned, manufacturer and global supplier of air operated diaphragm pumps, centrifugal pumps, and other industrial processing equipment.
Tapflo is looking for a new team member for their global marketing team. They will firstly support and be based at their South African head office, in Pinetown, Kwa Zulu Natal, but will also work with their global marketing team.
- Planning & conducting e-marketing campaigns focusing on lead generation (advertising campaigns, mailings, newsletters, direct email marketing, SEM and SEO activities and support) Video content creation/production, editing and management
- Arranging and coordinating promotional events and company meetings
- Support the Global Marketing Team with global marketing activities
- Managing the South African / English corporate website/s
- Creation of corporate and product content
- Preparing reports of company’s e-marketing activities and presence
- Preparing and conducting marketing research
- Managing content translations to accurate English, for both website and brochures
- Creating and updating brochures and other printed materials
Mandatory skills required:
- Knowledge of marketing principles and marketing communication.
- Native English speaker & South African Citizen – Professional working proficiency, both spoken & written.
- B2B background is essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in conducting e-marketing campaigns.
- Practical knowledge of tools like Google Ads, Google Analytics, mailing systems, CMS (Joomla knowledge is a plus) and CRM systems.
- Video editing experience (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and IT and a willingness to learn and try new digital solutions
- The ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- Experience in company website management (WordPress or Joomla knowledge is an advantage)
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
Personal qualities and characteristics:
- Be well organized with a high degree of attention to detail and the ability to follow-through on assignments within a specific time frame
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to work within a multi-national marketing team and be technically minded enough to understand the nature of the products to be marketed
Please send your application including CV, covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach the following clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by Tapflo Group for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying. I also consent to processing of my personal data by Tapflo Group for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.